4 Consecutive Weeks
Approximately 90 Minutes each week
7:00pm Eastern/4:00pm Pacific
April 12 – May 3, 2022
Who This is for:
- If you struggle with disrupted sleep as a result of all the things you should/shouldn’t be doing or wish you could do.
- If you worry about things that are not getting done or you could’ve done better.
- Are you someone who worries about things you cannot control.
- Do you feel you are not understood by people close to you and therefore feel unseen and misunderstood?
- You’re afraid to speak up for yourself and always say yes but wish you could say no, but don’t know how.
- Have a fear of losing those close to you if they really knew how you felt?
- Maybe you are afraid to have a difficult and painful conversation.
- And whatever else weighs heavily on your heart and mind that keeps you from living your most authentic and joyful life moment to moment.
While these are problems you are experiencing, you, are not the problem.
The good news is, there is a solution that will make your life better!
If you know you are ready right now
Otherwise Read On
This course will teach you how to retrain the mind so that you can:
- Sleep more peacefully
- Reduce/eliminate the worry and anxiety
- Solve problems with more clarity and ease
- Eliminate fears around difficult conversations
- Feel empowered to take a stand for yourself
- And so much more
Only 10 Spots Available!
(Regular price $450) Introductory Pricing $197)
Questions? Email me: email@example.com or
Schedule a call with me at https://calendly.com/carolpcalender/30-minute-chat-discovery-call
See what others are saying –
“Working with Carol came at exactly the right time. The following week a conflict appeared and I was able to resolve it in a healthy and productive manner. Instead of wasting my energy on negativity I was able to spend it growing my business. That week I picked up three new clients. Her class made all the difference.”
“What I have discovered in working with Carol is that I RUN from any type of confrontation. That I can tend to “live in the past” and she has given me tools that I use to remain “in the present.” It’s okay to be still, to feel whatever I am feeling with no judgment. This is all very freeing.“
Video Magic Productions